[CUCBC Captains] Important Information

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Mon Jun 8 17:02:20 BST 2009

Please see the below message from Sarah Allen about CUWBC Dev Squad
and a meeting tomorrow afternoon.

Dear all,

CUWBC will be closing applications for its Development Squad this
Sunday (more information on Dev Squad can be found at www.cuwbc.org ).
We will be combining this with an information meeting during which we
introduce the club, explain what Dev Squad and trialling involve, and
provide an opportunity for people to ask questions about anything they
may be wondering about.

It is an open meeting, so whether you are interested in rowing, coxing
or coaching - or are just curious about what CUWBC is - or even just
want some free wine and nibbles - then please come along! Time: 4.30
p.m., Sunday. Venue: Goldie Boat House Captains' Room.

I am aware that some rowers will be racing at Peterborough this
Sunday, if this is the case, or you can't make the meeting for some
other reason and you would like to hear more about Dev Squad and
trialling, then please don't hesitate to email me.

Regards,

Sarah Allen
CUWBC President 2009-10