[CUCBC Captains] FW: Denver - Ely Marathon

Convey, Peter pcon at bas.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 15:54:19 BST 2009

fyi

Pete
From: Bill Key [billkey65 at hotmail.com]
Sent: 16 July 2009 12:33
To: eh268 at cam.ac.uk; pcon at pcmail.nerc-bas.ac.uk; pamal.schofield at dial.pipex.com; camrow at ukonline.co.uk; tom.davies at dsl.pipex.com; stephen.chapman at domino-uk.com; pmk26 at cam.ac.uk; roger at thorogoodr.freeserve.co.uk; susanbrown66 at btinternet.com; paul.haines at peachinnovations.com; simonhames at hotmail.com; peter.jeffery at paconsulting.com; bartlow at msn.com; merrington at onetel.com; slhrowing at yahoo.co.uk; tony at cremedor.co.uk; simon.kerr at mottmac.com; stephen at stephenallen.co.uk; paul.wilkins at genericsgroup.com; t.j.haire at dpmms.cam.ac.uk; tim at mcshane.org; pwelton at live.co.uk; rob.linney at uk.sun.com; rob at robmilner.com; steve at mrao.cam.ac.uk; alisonrows at yahoo.co.uk; andy.fitt at ntlworld.com; huntingdonboatclub at hotmail.co.uk; cnewland at lolacars.com; carriew at netflare.co.uk; chris.leaf at biodynamics.co.uk; martin.rooney at ntlworld.com
Subject: FW: Denver - Ely Marathon

Bill Key
4 Parr Close
Impington
Cambridge
CB24 9YH

Tel: 01223 234506

________________________________
From: drpickersgill at hotmail.co.uk
To: billkey65 at hotmail.com
CC: teresa.aslett at hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Denver - Ely Marathon
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:27:20 +0100

Dear Bill,

I would be most grateful if you will forward the attached poster for our Invitation Denver - Ely Marathon on Sunday 6th September to the clubs on your CRA circulation list.

Given our disgraceful behaviour last year in losing a walkie-talkie unit I hesitate to ask for one other favour: may we borrow the tabards and stop watches for the 6th Sept? You will be pleased to know that we intend to rely on other means of communication so we won't be needing the walkie-talkies!

Best wishes,

Derek

View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place - Learn more!<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/>
Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/>