[CUCBC Captains] IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - Bills and Bumps

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Fri Jan 30 11:26:14 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Thank you for submitting your entry forms for the Newnham Short Course
Regatta. The draw has now been finalized (see attachment), so please
check that all boats you have entered are listed and do not hesitate
to contact me regarding amendments, questions or concerns. Race
regulations are also attached.

It is important that all crews keep strictly to the marshalling times
at the Penny Ferry; we are anxious to avoid delays and late crews may
have to be turned back and disqualified from the race!

Race numbers will be sent via UMS to the contact person stated on the
entry form; if you have not received the numbers for crews entered by
Friday, January 30 at 18.00, please contact Claudia Catacchio (cc410 at cam.ac.uk
) so that she can send them to you as a PDF file.

Arrangements for row-throughs have been made and all crews wishing to
do so on the day must contact and receive permission from the event
organizers. If you have not already done so, please contact me (els51 at cam.ac.uk
) for details.

Prizes will be awarded to the winner of each division at the NCBC
'Naughty and Nautical' Cocktail Party in the Newnham College MCR on
Saturday, Jan 31 at 20.00. Tickets are £6 (or £7.50 on the door) -
cheques made payable to 'Newnham College Boat Club' may be returned to
F. Wilkinson at Newnham College.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information or
assistance. On behalf of NCBC, I wish all crews the best of luck in
Newnham Short Course!

Kind regards,

Louise Stenfors Virenfeldt
Captain 2008 - 2009