[CUCBC Captains] Trailer space Peterborough

Pembroke Men pembroke.men at cucbc.org
Sat Jan 24 23:24:00 GMT 2009

Firstly, a reminder that the deadline for declaring rowers not in statu
pupillari for Lent Bumps is tomorrow, Friday 23rd January.

We've had a couple of queries about University Spares rowing in Bumps.
Official Spares still count as University Triallists, and are therefore not
allowed to compete in the Lent Bumps (under Rule 20) without the permission of
both the CUCBC and the University Club President concerned.
This permission has traditionally been granted to CUWBC and CULRC spares, and
tomorrow's deadline does not apply. I will ensure that all CULRC spares are
granted the necessary permission, without you needing to request it; any
captain wishing to enter a CUWBC spare into Bumps should request permission on
learning of the selection decision (unless informed that permission has
already been granted).

--
Christopher Kerr
St Catharine's College