[CUCBC Captains] trailering space to Peterborough

Florian Gruessing firstandthird.men at cucbc.org
Sat Jan 17 17:50:51 GMT 2009

I know you've got enough events to enter already this term but here's
another one: BUCS (new name for BUSA) Beginners Head - 14 Feb (for
last term's novices, 2.5k) and Championship Head - 15 Feb (for
everyone else, 5k).  It's at Peterborough, for fours and eights, so
some colleges may wish to enter.  If you're interested, see some more
information at http://www.bucs.org.uk/show_bucsmailout.asp?itemid=CB5F2B
and let me know (even an intention) ASAP.  I'd need entries (inc crew
lists) by Sunday 25th at the absolute latest.

However, it is the week after Head of the Nene, the day after Pembroke
Regatta and the same day as Bedford Head so I don't expect many
entries!

Regards,

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary