[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: NK SpeedCoach workshop

Karla Borland cubc at cucbc.org
Tue Jan 13 13:38:47 GMT 2009

--- Forwarded Message ---

Dear all,

Please see the attached documents for this.I would like to make a
proposal to be voted on at the upcoming captains' meeting regarding a
change to the early morning traffic restriction allocation system.
Importantly, please note that this does not say anything about the
total number of boats allowed per morning, and if necessary may well
have to be reduced, the proposal is simply dealing with the allocation
system. Neither Maggie nor First and Third are going to be present
(apologies) due to clashes with our training camp. However, in addition
to the documents being sent round now, another boat club will be
presenting the proposal.

Best wishes for the new year.
Florian