[CUCBC Captains] Lents Bumps Programmes

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 19 16:49:56 GMT 2009

Just to reiterate what Thomas has said here - especially since I have had
notice for a formal complaint to the Conservancy from a member of the public
who lives near the boathouses.  PLEASE keep things quite before 7.30am, and
be considerate about noise levels after it.

Ian

--
Ian Thompson
Senior Treasurer, CUCBC