[CUCBC Captains] river incidents and threats

PETER CONVEY peter.convey at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 16 14:27:32 GMT 2009

Dear Captains,

The pre-Bumps Captains' Meeting will take place this Sunday at 5.45pm in the
Engineering Department, Lecture Room 4.  You must arrive early for the
meeting (5.35-5.40) as otherwise you may not be able to get into the
building, and should bring University Cards with you (or ARU equivalents for
ARBC captains).  If anyone has any agenda items for the meeting, please send
them to me by Thursday, although we generally only consider urgent business
at the pre-Bumps meeting.  The meeting should not last beyond 6.30pm.

Regards,

Thomas