[CUCBC Captains] Pembroke Regatta Draw

E.L. Hindley elh52 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 09:47:31 GMT 2009

Dear Boat Club Captains,

As I'm sure you all know, the river has been extremely high for the last
few days, and is currently almost reaching some of the boathouses. There is
a chance that this may force the cancellation of some or all of Pembroke
Regatta, but a decision may not be made until relatively shortly before the
start of racing. Please could you all check you e-mails regularly on Friday
evening and Saturday morning, and make sure that your crews do the same, so
that in the event of a cancellation we don't have people turning up to
nothing!

Fingers crossed that the floods go away and this won't be an issue...

Emma

--
Emma Hindley
Pembroke College