[CUCBC Captains] Sponsor info for Bumps Programmes

Julia Gilbert julia.gilbert at cantab.net
Tue Dec 1 15:55:05 GMT 2009

Dear Captain,

My name is Julia and I coordinate the adverts in the Bumps Programmes.  Each
year we contact all companies that sponsor a college or university boat club
to see if they wish to place a graduate recruitment advert in the Lent
and/or May Programmes.

Please can you let me know whether your boat club does have a sponsor by
this weekend.

If you don't have a sponsor:

- please let me know and I won't contact you again.  (If you do get a
sponsor between now and the Mays, then just let me know and I'll follow up
then.)

If you do have a sponsor:

- please can you or your sponsorship secretary send me the details (company
name plus your contact's name, phone and email) and I'll send them all the
info.  You don't need to do anything else, I coordinate everything after
this.

Good luck to everyone in the Fairbairns!

Regards,

Julia.

Julia Gilbert

The Bumps