[CUCBC Captains] Seat for rower needed

Christina Millar cgm24 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 14:25:05 BST 2009

Hi,

Sidney Sussex Boat Club are potentially looking to hire a decent quality
women's 4+ for the term, probably for one or two outings a week and to race
at Women's Henley. The boat would be used only by the four members of our
W1 entering Henley, and we'd obviously make sure it was fully insured.

We'd be happy for someone else to be using the boat as well as us, and
would be fairly flexible on outing times, however we would ideally want to
bow-rig the boat.

If you do have anything, or know of anyone who might be able to help out,
please let me know.

Many thanks,

Lisa Meegan

Captain of the Boats