[CUCBC Captains] Hiring of Women's 4+

SSBC Captain of the Boats captain at ssbc.org.uk
Mon Apr 27 11:41:44 BST 2009

Dear Captains,

There were no nominations for CUWBC Honorary Secretary 2009-10 by the
deadline last night.  This is an important position that needs to be
filled to help with both CUWBC and CUCBC.  If there's anyone in your
clubs who you think could be suitable, please do put them in touch
with me, before we hold a second election in the near future.

Women's Captains, you are still entitled to attend the CUWBC elections
on Sunday but you will not get a vote as there is no Hon Secretary
election.  It is therefore almost certainly not worth your time!

Regards,

Thomas