[CUCBC Captains] CUBC Hon Sec

Karla Borland cubc at cucbc.org
Fri Apr 17 18:10:41 BST 2009

Dear all,

The election for the position of Cambridge University Women's Boat Club
Honorary Secretary 2009-10 will take place on Sunday 26th April at
7.30pm.  Any member of a women's boat club in the University is eligible
to stand.

The CUWBC Hon Sec is part of the CUCBC and CUWBC committees.  The role
involves helping to organise and administer college rowing with the rest
of the CUCBC committee, including assisting with the running of CUCBC
races, and also being part of the CUWBC committee which looks after the
administrative side of the club in preparation for the Henley Boat
Races.

All College Women's Boat Club Captains and those who have rowed in a
women's Boat Race crew or have been a named spare who are still in statu
pupillare are entitled to vote, so are invited to attend the Club
Meeting on Sunday 26th April.  More details will be circulated to
captains nearer the time.

If you wish to run, or are at all interested in the position, please
contact me, and I will be happy to give you more information!  You will
need to be nominated and seconded by two people who can vote for you, as
well as write a short manifesto.  Nominations will close at 7.30pm on
Thursday 23rd April.

Captains, it would be appreciated if you could forward this to anyone in
your club who might be interested.

Please do get in touch!

Thomas
CUWBC Hon Secretary 2008-9