[CUCBC Captains] trailering to Nottingham City Regatta

Florian Gruessing firstandthird.men at cucbc.org
Thu Apr 16 08:35:43 BST 2009

Dear all,

Thank you for your entries to next week's Small Boats Regatta.  The draw
and timetable are now online at http://www.cucbc.org/sbr/ .  I have done
my utmost to accommodate the vast majority of requests for the timetable
(especially regarding boat-sharing and doubling-up), so I hope this
works; there is very little scope for any changes.  If you are racing in
the Peter Brandt or Maiden Sculls and make it to Wednesday then please
be prepared to be flexible with timings as we may have some boat-sharing
issues that day, depending on who wins: I'll keep you updated.  Please
check the timetable carefully for your race and marshalling times.

If marshalling at the Railway Bridge, please marshal on the towpath side
upstream of the bridge, and watch out for crews that are completing
their races.

A general programme of racing can also be found at
http://www.cucbc.org/node/265 for interest/ease of printing.  River
closures can also be found on the CUCBC homepage.

Please encourage people in your clubs to offer to umpire on any of the
days (just email me) - otherwise I will have to request a lot of
marshals from your clubs in order to run the races.

Good luck next week!

Thomas
Small Boats Regatta organiser

(Captains - this email has been copied to all competitors.)