[CUCBC Captains] Draw for Small Boats Regatta

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Tue Apr 14 20:45:42 BST 2009

Dear all,

Small Boats Regatta entries close in three days' time, at 23.45 on
Sunday.  Please ensure all crews are entered by then, as late entries
cannot be accepted, and quite a lot of clubs have yet to enter.  I also
need to know of any boat-sharing requirements or exam commitments by the
same time - I can't promise to work around them but will do my best.

Quite a few events (particularly women's) still need more entries to run
as individual events so do think about entering if you're unsure!
Otherwise I may have to merge some of the singles or pairs competitions.

Regards,

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary