[CUCBC Captains] Reminder - Colquhouns

H.W. Gray hwg21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 21:02:43 BST 2009

Dear All,

   So far I have only three entries for the Colquhouns. Does nobody want to
claim the title of fastest sculler in the university? Is no-one else brave
enough to take on the might of Chris Kerr, the defending champion?
   Resulting flood of entries to me please - hwg21.

         Will

--
Will Gray, Joint Captain
Lady Margaret Boat Club