[CUCBC Captains] Handbook and Fines

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Sun Oct 26 20:35:52 GMT 2008

THE NINTH ANNUAL *QUEENS' ERGS*
Tuesday 4^th November 2008
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW!
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/qergs/

Dear LBCs/Captains,

Applications are now open for this year's Queens' Ergs, sponsored by UBS
(www.ubs.com/graduates <http://www.ubs.com/graduates>).

I'm sure most of you have taken part in the annual curtain-raiser to the
novice season, but for those who haven't, Queens' Ergs is the second
largest indoor rowing event in the UK.  Last year over 1000 novice
rowers from all over Cambridge took part.  It's an 8x500m relay race on
a Concept II erg.  As usual, the competition will be taking place in the
Fitzpatrick Hall in Queens', and there will be a Queens' Ergs t-shirt
for every competitor.  (If you'd like extra t-shirts for coxes or
coaches too then please email me specifying the details (size & sex,
name, boat), and add a cost of £6 per t-shirt)

Please visit http://www.srcf.ucam.org/qergs/ to register your crews, and
then get a cheque into my pigeonhole ASAP (Morgan A.J. -- Queens'
Porters' Lodge, Silver Street).  You need to have registered your crews
by this coming Sunday (26^th October).

Location: Queens' Fitzpatrick Hall
Cost: £47 per team
Time: 5pm start

*Up until 48hours before the competition you can change the names of
competitors and order of racing online using the registration system*

*New this year: You can apply for extra t-shirts for coxes and coaches
at a cost of £6 each!*

Looking forward to seeing you on November 4th

Adam Morgan
Queens' Ergs President 2008-09