[CUCBC Captains] University Fours - reminder

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Wed Oct 15 10:19:22 BST 2008

Captains,
Please find below details of UBS’s recruitment events this term.  Their
sponsorship of CUCBC events significantly reduce the entry fees your clubs
pay for Bumps so we'd be grateful if you could forward these details to your
members.  Details are also now available on the CUCBC website at
www.cucbc.org and on the UBS recruitment site at www.ubs.com/graduates.
Many thanks,
Will

Below is a summary of all the events we are running/attending in Cambridge,
for inclusion on your website  - please feel free to edit/shorten as
necessary.

Wednesday 15th October (1pm to 6pm) - Banking & Finance Event - University
Centre
Monday 3rd November (6.30pm to 9.30pm) - Front Office Workshop and
Networking Event (by application - please send CV to
sh-ubs-campusrecruiting at ubs.com)
Tuesday 4th November (5pm to 10pm) - Queens' Ergs Rowing Competition -
Queens' College (we look forward to seeing many of you there)
Tuesday 11th November (4.30pm to 7pm) - Careers for Mathematicians Event -
Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Wilberforce Road
Wednesday 19th November (4pm to 9pm) - Operations Team Challenge (please
register to attend at ww.ubs.com/graduates)
Wednesday 3rd December (1pm to 6pm) - Internship Fair - University Centre

Many thanks,
Sarah