[CUCBC Captains] Sunday rowing in the holidays

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Sun Nov 30 09:50:46 GMT 2008

Dear all,

Emma Sprints is taking place tomorrow.  The river is closed below
Chesterton all day to non-competing crews unless you have already
arranged a row-through (after midday only) with the organisers.

Please note that the weather forecast is cold and windy, and probably
wet in the morning too.  It will feel very cold indeed, especially
whilst marshalling.  All coxes and coaches MUST make sure their crews
have more than enough kit to stay warm.  If we do not wish crews to
boat for any reason then we will try to change the flag to yellow,
although please do use your common sense and don't boat if your crew
can't handle the conditions.

Obviously we hope everyone has a good day of racing if conditions permit!

CUCBC Secretary

More information about the Captains mailing list