[CUCBC Captains] Bumps and getting on race details

Laura Sutcliffe cubc at cucbc.org
Wed May 28 12:10:18 BST 2008

Last one!

Congratulations, you made it.

Meetings you need to know about:

5pm CUBC Open meeting (Hon Sec election) Sutcliffe will chair
5.45pm Captains meeting - Pete or Ian will chair

Both in the Latimer Room at Clare. E staircase.

For the CUBC Hon Sec election, you are entitled to one vote per MENS boat
club. Newnham, New Hall and Lucy Cav are not entitled to vote.
Medics and Vets I will check, but I don't think you are either.

If any of you are current or former CUBC squad members, you probably get two
votes. Contact me if this applies to you.

There are three candidates at present. Manifestos will be distributed
shortly before the meeting and there will be a small time window during
which you may register an electronic or proxy vote. If you turn up to vote
in person, this overrides an electronic or proxy vote.

If you have any items for the agenda in the Captains meeting, please send
them to me any time from now.

Light at the end of the tunnel....

Laura

--