[CUCBC Captains] Colquhoun Silver Sculls

Toby Parnell tp272 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 16:27:28 GMT 2008

Dear All,

BUSA regatta takes place this year from 3rd to 5th May, and the Captains'
briefing will be the day before (the 2nd).
This event is a requirement for those seeking EUSA selection.
The regatta is scheduled to be at Strathclyde this year, as expected.

The following categories are available for both men and women.

C1x, C2x, C4x, CL1x, CL2x, CL4x, C2-, C4-, C4+, C8, CL2-, CL4-, CL8
    J1x, J2x, J4x, JL1x, J4+, J8, J2-
    N1x, N4+, N8
    F8

Lightweight requirements are 72.5kg for men 59kg for women, no crew average.

As I understand it, each event will be on one of the three days only, so you
wouldn't have to stay for the whole three days.

The BUSA website has further information on eligibility criteria for the
different classes, doubling up (including lwts doubling up in open weight
events). Please check it before you decide whether to enter.

If you want to enter, you need to do so THROUGH ME as we have to send one
central entry for the whole University - individual entries from clubs will
not be accepted by BUSA. University crews will take priority in all event
classes on which there are numbers restrictions, should they wish to enter.

If you'd like to go, you need to get back to me by April 11th.

Thanks,

Sutcliffe

--
CUBC Honorary Secretary