[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: FW: Illegally parked boat trailers

Pete Convey pcon at bas.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 10:29:03 BST 2008

Dear All,

This applies to you if you are a mens Captain. Everybody else, including
CUCBC and, should disregard this email.

It's time to elect my replacement as Hon Sec. Each mens Captain has one
vote. Voting is by single transferrable vote, i.e. you need to rank your
preferences, not just vote for one person, unless that's actually what you
intend.

For the first time in forever, the position is contested.

The following are running:

Karla BORLAND, Caius
George FISHER, Corpus Christi
Thomson NGUYEN, Clare Hall
RON

Manifestos are attached.

The election will take place in the Latimer Room in Clare this coming
Sunday, 8th June at 5.45, straight after the pre-bumps Captains meeting.
(Mens Captains also get a vote).

*Ok, please now do one of the following:*
1) Attend the election and vote in person, if you have nominated or seconded
someone, please show up for them (that's at least three of you).
2) Vote by email: Returns by email to me by 23:59 on the night of Saturday
7th June 2008. Showing up in person overrides an email vote submitted in
advance. Please remember to RANK the candidates, 1 to 4.
3) Delegate someone as your proxy to vote (this can be me or anyone else who
you want to exercise your vote for you). If you want to take this option,
again, I need to know by 23:59 on Saturday. Showing up in person overrides a
proxy vote as above.

Any questions let me know.

Cheers,

Laura