[CUCBC Captains] Bedford-we have room on our trailer

Caius Captain caius.captain at cucbc.org
Mon Jan 28 09:53:22 GMT 2008

Dear All,

Please could you ensure that the officers/members of your club are
subscribed to the correct lists, including Lower Boats Captains (Contacts
list) and Boatmen (Boatmen and Contacts lists). There are few other smaller
lists out there for safety officers etc. Details of all are on the website.

It's easy and quick for people to sign up - please make sure they do - some
people have been missing out on information.

Laura

--
CUBC Honorary Secretary