[CUCBC Captains] Newnham Short Course Entry Form Take 2!

Shanae Boyns seb71 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 23:11:58 GMT 2008

Dear All,

It looks like Emmanuel Women are currently a few rowers short of a third
boat. Does your club have 1-3 rowers that you don't have room for? Would
they be keen to do around 4 outings a week and a land training or two? If
so, they would be allowed to row for us! They will get coaching and a terms
rowing with us, a guaranteed place in bumps, and they can return to you next
term.

I also possibly have a spare cox to offer. He noviced last term and is keen
to carry on, but unfortunately we don't have room for him. Let me know if
you are in need.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you can help.

Many thanks

Suzy Robinson

--
Suzanne Robinson