[CUCBC Captains] CUR1350 Bumps Coverage Web button

Carrie Raynham carrie.raynham at cur1350.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 12:44:09 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Reminder about coxes meetings for Bumps on Sunday.  Newbies at 6pm,
experienced at 6.30pm.  Rushmore Room, Catz.  Remember, if you do not send a
representative for your crew (ideally yourself but I know some of you can't
make it), then your club gets fined a minimum of £10/case.  Why?  Because
Bumps can be dangerous and you guys need to know what's going on so it's not
a catastrophe.  Experienced or not, there's nothing wrong with a reminder.
This is my 19th (YES, 19TH!  I need a job...) set of Bumps and I needed
reminding about one or two things.  If you can't make it, then I'll be
sending the powerpoint to you.  If you're a novice and can't make it, then
go through the powerpoint with a senior.

See you Sunday,
Dave

--
Dave White