[CUCBC Captains] FW: Cardinals

lcb43 at cam.ac.uk lcb43 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 19 09:24:44 GMT 2008

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to remind you that rule 31 comes into effect as of this
Sunday:

31. That during the ten days preceding the Lent and May Bumps and the week
preceding the
University Fours Races, no boat may spin between the Little Bridge and
Peters Posts except
at its own risk.

Why is it there?  It's a specific reminder that there will be many crews
doing head pieces in this final week and as such, spinning on corners,
spinning in misty patches, spinning and impeding oncoming crews etc would be
an exceptionally silly and dangerous thing to do and will be clamped down
upon, since it is our job to keep this whole shebang running smoothly with
minimal incident.

Hope all is going well,
Dave

--