[CUCBC Captains] Pembroke Regatta

Adrian Potter atp27 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 14:18:45 GMT 2008

Dear all,

Please find attached the latest version of the Robinson Head draw for
Friday. I hope I have managed to take into account all the requests I
have received. Crews who have been moved to a different division since
the last draw version are highlighted in yellow.

*Note also*, I have decided to extend the marshalling times for the
second and third divisions by 10 minutes, to *14:20 *and *15:35*
respectively. The only effect of this is that all marshalling crews
should be aware of oncoming racing crews having just finished the course
in the Chesterton area.

Once again, any questions please fire away!
Cheers,
Rob

--
Rob Cook