[CUCBC Captains] FW: student Sunday rowing in the holidays

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Wed Aug 13 12:59:59 BST 2008

Dear Captains,

I have been advised to email this address to enquire to CBC captains about the availability of
wooden VIIIs for sale in their clubs. I'm aware that I have spoken to a couple of you already, but
thought this would be the most sure-fire method of approaching all college boat houses with my
enquiry.

I have been seeking a wooden VIII to put on display, and would be grateful if anyone could let me
know if they have one, or know of another club that might.

Yours faithfully,

Robert Smart
x32307