[CUCBC Captains] Trailer to Wallingford

Kitty Jackson cej31 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 23 09:53:55 BST 2008

Dear All,

The Captains meeting scheduled for Sunday has been brought forward and will
now be held THIS FRIDAY 25TH at 6pm in Goldie boat house. I'm sorry it's
been moved and I realise that it's not the most convenient time, but a case
of family illness amongst the senior committee means that there isn't
another suitable slot. Again, I'm sorry, and I can only appeal to your
understanding of this type of situation.

There are two documents to look at before the meeting and these will be
distributed with the agenda. They pertain to our favourite topics....a)
early mornings and b) rules.

If anyone has items for inclusion on the agenda, please send them over in
the next 24 hours. I already know of proposals around the use of fours in
mens and womens hours so no need to send those ones again.

See you all for fun and games on Friday....

Laura

--
CUBC Honorary Secretary